Re: [Evolution] Misleading PGP/GPG signature message

El vie, 28-01-2005 a las 00:14 -0600, Ron Johnson escribió:
On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 10:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 02:59 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:29 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

man gpg

That doesn't tell him what he needs to know.

Well, it does actually.

People learn more when they find out for themselves, particularly
since it is rather off-topic for this list.

Sometimes, one must know what question to ask, or what the precise
vocabulary of a program is, before googling or reading man pages.

That's my problem, the vocabulary :) I know how to use gpg, I've been
using it by years. What I really wanted to ask is if I can change the
servers from evolution, like I can do, i.e., in Mozilla Mail. My english
is very bad, as you can see, and sometimes I don't say what I want to
say.

Omar, the "gnu privacy assistant", a.k.a. gpa, is a great GUI
interface to gpg.

For things like this I prefer the console, but I'm trying that other
people in my house use linux, and If my father ask me something and I
answer him "man gpg" he propabily doesn't use it again.

Thanks for your time.