[Evolution] address book problem

I recently upgraded to 2.1.4-1 using the development branch through yum
on Fedora Core 2.  It turns out that a lot of dependencies were not
correctly detected, leading me to have to manually install a lot of
stuff.  That is not my issue.  Currently, the mail component works fine,
but whenever I try to do anything with contacts, I get this error:

(evolution:25815): evolution-addressbook-WARNING **: error loading
addressbook : e_book_new: no factories available for uri
`file:///home/chris/.evolution/addressbook/local/system'

If someone could clue me in to a fix, I'd be very grateful.  I'm
assuming that I have missed upgrading a package or two since that's how
I fixed my other incremental problems after the upgrade.

--chris