Re: [Evolution] Misleading PGP/GPG signature message
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Misleading PGP/GPG signature message
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:39:22 +0800
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 02:59 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 10:29 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> man gpg
That doesn't tell him what he needs to know.
Well, it does actually.
People learn more when they find out for themselves, particularly since it is rather off-topic for this list.
Omar, look in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf for keyserver.
> On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 00:46 +0100, Omar Alvarez wrote:
> > Perharps it's a bit offtopic, but... is it possible to change the
> > servers where evolution looks for the pgp key? It could be a simple way
> > of resolving this problem to me.
] [Thread Prev