[Evolution] Resetting Evolution 2.0.x

I have been having problems with the Calendar in Evolution 2.0.2/2.0.3 -- so much so that I have tried to reset Evolution to its default state and reenter my settings.

However, I can't seem to completely reset Evolution back to its default state. What I've done so far is:

1. rm -rf ~/.evolution
2. rm -rf ~/.gconf/apps/evolution
3. Used the Gnome system configuration app to reset Evolution keys.

Am I missing anything?  Do I have to do anything with evolution-data-server?

Shouldn't this be easier to do?  :@)

Thanks.