RE: [Evolution] exchange 2003

fre 2005-01-21 klockan 07:34 +0100 skrev AHendriks rdw nl:
did anyony get evolution to work with exchange 2003?

It's working for me, i have found on a Novell newsgroup the following
settings, which works for me:

Identity Tab:
 Account Name: domain.com\username

Receiving Mail Tab:
 Configuration:
 Exchange Server: servername.domain.com
 Windows Username: domain.com\username

Security:
 Use SSL: Never
 Authentication Type: Plaintext Password
 Remember password: checked

Receiving Options Tab

Checking for new mail:
 I have mine set to "Automatically check for new mail every 1 minutes"
(not sure if this is really even necessary though as message appear
instantly when they are received and not on the minute)

Global Address List / Active Directory:
 Global Catalog server name: servername.domain.com
 Limit number of GAL responses is checked and set to 500 (default)

Exchange Server
 Mailbox name: username (i.e., brian)
 OWA path: /exchange
 Public Foler server: servername.domain.com

One more thing, forms based authentication IS enabled on the Exchange
OWA config.

Have tried to copy Your settings but no luck so far....
"form based auth." is that an option to be set on the OWA server?
It just keeps telling me to "maybe use plain text passwords" but thats
what I choose.
Where is that key stored?
I'd like to check that it is actually set...

/A