RE: [Evolution] exchange 2003

did anyony get evolution to work with exchange 2003?

It's working for me, i have found on a Novell newsgroup the following
settings, which works for me:

Identity Tab:
 Account Name: domain.com\username

Receiving Mail Tab:
 Configuration:
 Exchange Server: servername.domain.com
 Windows Username: domain.com\username

Security:
 Use SSL: Never
 Authentication Type: Plaintext Password
 Remember password: checked

Receiving Options Tab

Checking for new mail:
 I have mine set to "Automatically check for new mail every 1 minutes"
(not sure if this is really even necessary though as message appear
instantly when they are received and not on the minute)

Global Address List / Active Directory:
 Global Catalog server name: servername.domain.com
 Limit number of GAL responses is checked and set to 500 (default)

Exchange Server
 Mailbox name: username (i.e., brian)
 OWA path: /exchange
 Public Foler server: servername.domain.com

One more thing, forms based authentication IS enabled on the Exchange
OWA config.