RE: [Evolution] Exchange 2003 Connection

How large is /tmp/exchange.out?

The file 656 Kb, packed with winrar it's 52 Kb, i have send them to you
by e-mail.

If smaller than a few dozen KB, *attach* it to an email.
Other- wise, put it on a web server and put a link in your email.

If you don't have write-access to a web server (for example,
if your ISP doesn't give you some personal web space), gzip
it and send it to me.  I'll put it on my web space.  (And
*not* link it to any web pages!!!)

I have no access to a web page.

Arjan