Re: [Evolution] PreviewPane accelerator

AFAIK the only reason for abandoning single-letter accelerators was to
enable keyboard selection of folders. I too have suffered from this (and
complained about it several times), but I'm against localizing
keybindings as a solution. I can remember when MS apps used Ctrl-G on
Spanish versions (meaning "Guardar" == "Save") and absolutely hating it.
Luckily they decided years ago to standardize across all languages and
now everyone just knows that Ctrl-S is Save, no matter what language
they use. YMMV of course.

I absolutely *never* use kb selection of folders. To me changing folders
counts as a relatively important operation and I see no problem in doing
it with the mouse (it would be a lot easier if one could configure the
folder order in the left pane), so my personal preference would be to
restore the old behaviour, but in the meantime I mapped Preview Pane to
Ctrl-Alt-P (note that Ctrl-P is Print).

poc