Re: [Evolution] PreviewPane accelerator

Why not just use the menu?  I never ever activate the option unless i'm testing it, it isn't needed for normal usage.

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 00:25 +0100, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:
There is a problem with the current accelerator on non-English
keyboards. Actually we are making a county-wide deployment of evolution
in a Spanish location environment, and the Preview panel is unuseable.

Is it possible to map that accelerator to an other less conflictive key
upstream?
I know how to fix that issue, but we are asking you to resolve it
globally.