Re: [Evolution] Automatic Signature Stripping [when replying messages]

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 16:50 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 16:18, Not Zed wrote:
mime/html mail makes things somewhat more complex unfortunately, so
sometimes the data gets transformed in ways in which you can't easily
scan for "-- ".

I see. So in short, I should just forget about it.

(eg: It didn't managed to strip out your sig)

Attached is an example.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian
because I hate vegetables!"
unknown

PNG image