[Evolution] Automatic Signature Stripping [when replying messages]

I'm having a funny issue, I noticed that in some instances, replying to
a message would automatically strip out the OP's signatures (starting
from "--").

However, I also noticed that it works at times and not at times. I've no
idea what exactly happens. Can anyone let me know??

BTW, this is the script I use to generate my sig.

#!/bin/bash

echo "<br>"
echo "-- <br>"
echo "Ow Mun Heng<br>"
echo "Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz <br>"
echo "98% Microsoft(tm) Free!! <br>"
echo "Neuromancer "; uptime | awk '{ print $1FS$2FS$3FS$4FS$5FS }'; echo
"<br>";
uptime | awk '{print $6 FS $7 FS $8 FS $9 FS $10}';
echo "<br>"

PS:there are some occasions when the signature script would bork and
evolution would end up printing the exact same lines as above (instead
of interpreted lines) and I'll have to re-do my signature script.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz