Re: [Evolution] Automatic Signature Stripping [when replying messages]

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 14:50 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
I'm having a funny issue, I noticed that in some instances, replying to
a message would automatically strip out the OP's signatures (starting
from "--").

It's "-- ".  Note the trailing space.

RFC ???? says that the MUA is supposed to strip out everything
after the "-- ".

However, I also noticed that it works at times and not at times. I've no
idea what exactly happens. Can anyone let me know??

I've noticed that too, even when there is a "^-- ".

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the time/money
that is spent protecting against said viruses, trojan horses &
worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous to the
internet and American commerce, and it's software should be
banned.