[Evolution] contact preview panel

Is any way to customize what fields goes into contact preview panel?
I thought that it will display all non-blank fields in the record. I
added value to the
"Other phone" field but it did not display in the preview panel. The
only way to really
see it is to open full edit contact window, which is pain as for some
reason double click
not always works for me. I use customized phone list as a contact list
and some times I
need double click couple times before the full edit window pops up. Not
sure why.
All I need is to see all non-blank fields in preview panel if its
possible.

Genady.