[Evolution] bookmarks?

For those of us with -=huge=- folders, it'd be really nice if evolution
had a sort of bookmark feature:

1) An option for setting a bookmark, for a given sort method, probably
with a multi-character name

2) An option for jumping to a previously set bookmark, probably by
selecting a bookmark from a list of previously set bookmarks.

I realize the evo hackers have MANY things on their plate already, but
this would save me SO much time.  I can't believe all the time I waste
scanning back and forth trying to pick up where I left off.

Thanks for considering it!