Re: [Evolution] imap error message is annoying

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 01:29:32 -0800, Jay Kreps <ejk ucsc edu> wrote:
I get my email through a university email system via IMAP.  Their imap
servers unfortunately disconnect users after about 10 minutes,

Well, then set Evolution to check email automatically at values lesser
than 10 minutes then. Maybe Outlook or Thunderbird, which you claim
doesn't produce the same problem, has their default value set to a
lower value. Just take a look at the settings of your IMAP account on
Evolution.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong gmail com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://getfirefox.com