Re: [Evolution] Way to filter on manual command only vs on all incoming email?

I have looked, and looked, and looked for settings to allow me to tell
Evolution to NOT filter on incoming email but only on a manual command
to filter (like there is in KMail) to no avail.  Is there some way to do
this?

In account settings under 'receive options' deselect 'apply filters to
incoming messages'.  You can then apply the filters using Ctrl-Y after
selecting the messages you want to apply them to - I've got into the
habit of doing 'Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y'!

PS. I have re-sent this email as a whole bunch of mine earlier seem to have been eaten by a spam filter of
some kind.  My apologies if that is not the case and this a repeat.

They still are being spamfiltered.

P.