Re: [Evolution] possible bug? evolution crashes when trying sorting messages list

Le mardi 22 février 2005 à 13:38 +0100, christian a écrit :
Hi all,

I'm new to this list (and a evolution newbie), so i don't know if this
bug have been reported yet...

Evolution crashes when clicking on any list-column button in any folder.
Altough, it doesn't happens when right-click over any button of the bar
and choose the order preference in the context menu.I've not experienced
this problem in previous versions of the Evolution program.

Console show this message after the crash:
/usr/lib/libgal-2.2.so.1: undefined symbol: g_return_if_fail_warning

My Evolution version: 2.0.3

Any idea to avoid this (i know... i've still got the context
menu... ;) )?

Don't try to install cooker (aka unstable) packages on a released
distro.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft