Re: [Evolution] Way to filter on manual command only vs on all incoming email?

Hi Pete,

In account settings under 'receive options' deselect 'apply filters to
incoming messages'.  You can then apply the filters using Ctrl-Y after
selecting the messages you want to apply them to - I've got into the
habit of doing 'Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y'!

Thanks so much for the tip Pete.  You are a life saver :).  That would
have been a show stopper for me as far as Evolution is concerned.

PS. I have re-sent this email as a whole bunch of mine earlier
seem to have been eaten by a spam filter of some kind.  My apologies
if that is not the case and this a repeat.

They still are being spamfiltered.

Well...I changed to a different email address altogether and seem to be
receiving a more normal flow of email messages so maybe the new email
address will work.  It's through my ISP, which I don't really like
giuving out since it will be hard to replace when it gets full of spam,
but I had little choice.

Are you saying that my new email address, non-yahoo one, is now being
spam filtered too?

Is it being spam filterd by the list or just by your own spam filter
mechanism?  If by the list is there somone I can send an email to such
that I could be un-spamomed?

Any additional input on this spam thing would be appreciated Pete.

Thanks again.

Carlos