Re: [Evolution] Using Evolution from the command line.

hi neil,

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 18:01 +0000, Neil Woolford wrote:
So what will work
is;  mailto:recipient example com?cc=cc@example.com\&bcc=bcc example com"

Having said that, *none* of the examples I found or was emailed escaped the
& characters ;-)

yes, same here. :-)

good question - evolution has no manual entry.

Which does seem perverse to me...

it's already filed as bug 57104 for your interest.

perhaps in the FAQ when it's up. :-/

I did try the url for the FAQ first and got a timeout;  how long has it
been down?

well, since ximian.com has been "moved" to novell.com the *old* faq is
down - evolution's new home is
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution>, and the new faq will be up
when guenther finally finds time for that ;-).

Ich bedanke mich sehr!

not at all. :-)

cheers,
andre