Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

Are you able to connect through Outlook Web Access?
If it hangs, file a bug with gdb backtrace of exchange-storage.

-Sushma.

Mi wrote:

Hi everybody,
I'm new on this list, because of my problems with MSExchange2003 and
ximian exchange connector.
Background:
I'm running on debian testing dist. with ximian 2.0.3-1.2 from deb and
exchange-connector 2.0.3-1 also from deb package.
Problem:
Ximian works fine but i Cannot use exchange account.
After configuring exchange account, program displays dialog box called
"enter password for.."
When I give my password (no matter if it is wrong or proper) for my
exchange account,
this dialog box stops responding, and ximian also hangs up.
(when I use MS Outlook everything works fine)

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

regards,
Michael