Re: [Evolution] syncing with palm uses wrong address-DB

Hi Lonnie,

your tip was the right one! In /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits I found:
e-address.conduit  e-calendar.conduit  e-todo.conduit _and_
e-calendar-2.0.conduit e-address-2.0.conduit  e-todo-2.0.conduit

Removed the files without -2.0. started a hotsync and it worked fine!

thank you a lot!

Maybe I should report this to the gentoo-team.

Regards Martin