Re: [Evolution] Spell Check Dictionaries

Le mardi 15 février 2005 à 10:42 -0900, John Doaks a écrit :
Dear Sirs;

      Having purchased Mandrake Linux 9.2 with my HP compaq desktop computer,
I received Ximian Evolution 1.4 with same.  To my distress it was
discovered that the spell check feature would not work because the only
two dictionaries provided were both in German.  My German is not that
good, and the people I correspond with would have a lot of trouble even
if my German were better.  I am wondering if it is possible to download
an English (American) dictionary for Ximian Evolution 1.4.

as root, run

urpmi aspell-en

then enable english dictionnary in evolution.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft