Re: [Evolution] Spell Check Dictionaries

Dear Sirs;

      Having purchased Mandrake Linux 9.2 with my HP compaq desktop computer,
I received Ximian Evolution 1.4 with same.  To my distress it was
discovered that the spell check feature would not work because the only
two dictionaries provided were both in German.  My German is not that
good, and the people I correspond with would have a lot of trouble even
if my German were better.  I am wondering if it is possible to download
an English (American) dictionary for Ximian Evolution 1.4.

in the abscence of you having a package management system for mdk9.2 (look
into urpmi or their updates/ CDs for 'official' updates, but is's probably
old now) - here are some direct download links. you may or may not need
aspell, you definitely need one of the language packs

hth

george

aspell

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/1106445/com/aspell-0.50.3-3mdk.i586.rpm.html