Re: [Evolution] exporting addressbook to csv format

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 10:04 +0100, Fred Blaise wrote:
Hello

I had read that I could export to csv using:

evolution-addressbook-export --format=csv > out.csv

I assume this was for 1.x, as I can't find it in 2.0.2. Am I missing it
somewhere? Is there anything equivalent I could use?

Thanks a lot

fred

I had to do the same thing recently and used the database feature in
openoffice - once configured I could just pull the records I wanted into
a spreadsheet, review, export to csv - very slick - plus I can grab
contact info anytime I need it in oo now the link is established.

chris