Re: [Evolution] trouble running Evolution client on /same/ machine as IMAP server

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 21:18 -0800, seberino spawar navy mil wrote:
I got Postfix/Courier-imap server serving emails
from $HOME/Maildir.

I'm trying to run Evolution client on this server and
can't see my emails.

Any ideas?

I can do 'telnet localhost 993' to start
a telnet session.

In Evo,
(1) does it ask you for your password?

(2) when you configure the host, do you specify localhost, or the
    machine name?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I for one welcome our cross-platform word-processing overlords."
Jeremy, on http://linuxtoday.com regarding StarOffice