Re: [Evolution] Bug? with filtering on "Mailing list contains"

Maybe, but i wouldn't bet on it working very well.  Since it is basically a 'non-parsable, fixed token', doing things like sub-string matches may not work, unless you're lucky.

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 23:37 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
On Mon, 2005-14-02 at 15:13 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > Does this mean I can't use one filter to match multiple lists?
> Well you can, but its a bit more work, just need to create the rule
> and copy the token across and then delete the rule.

I suppose I didn't ask my question very well. I know I can make one
filter with several criteria (i.e. multiple "Mailing list is ..."
lines). What I was really asking is if it's possible to do it with one
criteria - from what you've said, I assume not - can you confirm that?