Re: [Evolution] "pocket" evolution

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 22:30 +0000, Forum.Mail wrote:
Hi Luke,

It seems that you have succeeded with a Linux installation on an iPAQ. I
have a h5450 (will be adding 1GB SD-Card for €79 to dispense with memory
problems). Could you point me to info on how you did it please. Then
Pocket-(R)evolution will also be my next target.

This isn't really the right list to talk about it, but check out and the familiar project at  This
is what is currently on my ipaq, but I hope to help out with the
embedded gentoo project and get something a little better.  Also check
out  If you have any questions, feel free to email
me.  Our ipaq models are very similar