Re: [Evolution] "pocket" evolution

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 22:30 +0000, Forum.Mail wrote:
Hi Luke,

It seems that you have succeeded with a Linux installation on an iPAQ. I
have a h5450 (will be adding 1GB SD-Card for €79 to dispense with memory
problems). Could you point me to info on how you did it please. Then
Pocket-(R)evolution will also be my next target.

:-)
Al

This isn't really the right list to talk about it, but check out
handhelds.org and the familiar project at familiar.handhelds.org.  This
is what is currently on my ipaq, but I hope to help out with the
embedded gentoo project and get something a little better.  Also check
out gpe.handhelds.org.  If you have any questions, feel free to email
me.  Our ipaq models are very similar