Re: [Evolution] "pocket" evolution

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 09:57 -0800, Dan Stromberg wrote:

iPaq running linux, or iPaq running microsoft?
ipaq running linux
BTW, when you buy an iPaq to install linux on, it still increases ms's
installed-base numbers, which contributes to convincing developers to
develop for (only) microsoft PDA's.  In other words, it contributes to
the stampede away from PalmOne hardware, Sharp hardware, &c to
microsoft.
I'm not real concerned about driving business away from microsoft

One possibility is to run a VNC client on your PDA, and run evolution on
a full-blown linux host.  :)  I do this from time to time on my PalmOne
Tungsten C.  It works well enough, though it clearly isn't optimized for
the small screen.
True, but not really what I am looking for