Re: [Evolution] Automatic Evolution Setup

Murray,

I finally got it working by taking a working .evolution
and .gconf/apps/evolution and substituting the user name with USER_NAME,
the real name with REAL_NAME, and the referenced home directory paths
with HOME_DIR. I then tar-ed this up and then wrote a script that untars
this into a users directory and updates USER_NAME, REAL_NAME, and
HOME_DIR with the proper values. It when makes sure that permissions and
ownership are correct. This probably isn't the best solution, but it
works. I am not sure what I was missing before.

Thanks,
Brett