[Evolution] Re: Re: Malformed URI / double IMAP folders?

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 09:45 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

Also all IMAP folders are listed twice in Mail-View.
file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com
Any hints on what I need to do? Especially the calendar bit is highly
unsettling. :(
this one is probably something stored in the registry (aka gconf).

been there, done that, ... Seriously - is no one else experiencing
this? :( Man weird... I even did a rm .gconf rm .evolution apt..--purge
evolution* evolution-data-.... well u get the point. I restart the
computer... reinstalled evolution. Had to enter all my settings again.
Wrote something into the calendar and: the error was back. *sigh*

maybe its something ubuntu-powerpc related... I'll wait for the next
upgrade and if its not resolved... I'll file bugs, read the code,
whatever. *g*
Yes i'd say it is ppc related.  Don't wait, file a bug now, it may not be known.

FWIW, I'm seeing it too, in Ubuntu Hoary i386, Evolution 2.1.4. I wonder
if Ubuntu are doing something strange with their build of evo?

        Dan.