Re: [Evolution] Items repeated in drop-down menu

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 16:25 +0000, Sebastian Tennant wrote:
Hi all,

I'm running Evolution 2.0.3 on Debian Sarge (GNOME 2.8.1).  I've just
noticed that the 'message search field selector' drop-down menu in
the main Mail pane, contains two 'sets' of the same fields, i.e.,

 Subject contains
 Subject does not contain
 .
 .
 .
 Message contains
 Subject contains
 Subject does not contain
 .
 .
 .
 Message contains
 --------

Is this a bug folk are aware of?  I've briefly searched the message
headers of this group for 'menu' and 'repeated' without success.

It's also in Sid, but not all users on my system have this problem.
If it's local to Debian, we can file a bug there.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Lead the people with governmental measures and regulate them by
law and punishments, and they will avoid wrongdoing, but will
have no sense of honor and shame. Lead them by virtue and
regulate them by the rules of propriety and they will have a
sense of shame and, moreover, set themselves right."
Confucius