Re: [Evolution] Re: Malformed URI / double IMAP folders?

> > Also all IMAP folders are listed twice in Mail-View.
> file a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com
> > Any hints on what I need to do? Especially the calendar bit is highly
> > unsettling. :(
> this one is probably something stored in the registry (aka gconf).

been there, done that, ... Seriously - is no one else experiencing
this? :( Man weird... I even did a rm .gconf rm .evolution apt..--purge
evolution* evolution-data-.... well u get the point. I restart the
computer... reinstalled evolution. Had to enter all my settings again.
Wrote something into the calendar and: the error was back. *sigh*

maybe its something ubuntu-powerpc related... I'll wait for the next
upgrade and if its not resolved... I'll file bugs, read the code,
whatever. *g*
Yes i'd say it is ppc related.  Don't wait, file a bug now, it may not be known.
as for the double-displayed folders... If I unsubsribe only one of the
instances disappears. Then restarting Evolution results in NONE of the
folders except ONE Instance of trash being visible.
Then I resubscribe to one folder i.e. "INBOX" and it shows up correctly.
I then restart evolution and: double INBOX double "trash".

Oh and if I try to unsubscribe the 2nd instance of the folder:
user host being something I wrote to replace the email ;)

If theres anyone here who has a clue: point me to it. I would also
gladly try and find that error myself, but evol. is gotten quite an
impressive amount of code *g*

greetings

Timo Reimerdes