Re: [Evolution] Automatic Evolution Setup

JP,

If I do a gconftool-2 --shutdown, make sure no gconfd process are
running, and then make modifications to the gconf.xml source within
~/.gconf/apps/evolution, should i expect gconfd to read the changes from
disk? Does it have a persistent cache that I have to worry about? Is
there anything I need to do to force it to use the manual changes I
made?

Thanks,
Brett