Off-topic :: Re: [Evolution] Sent file too large

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 12:42 -0800, Greg Tassone wrote:
FYI:  I am running ReiserFS on the 2.6.13 kernel series (version 3.6.19
of reiserfsprogs) and I'm having zero problems regularly handling 20 GB
container files and the like.

Oh! Thanx for giving me that info. I always thought that the limit of
file that a process in 'Linux' can handle is controlled by VFS or libc.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know this is way too off-topic... but could you (or someone else)
please point me to some good doc that covers File System and the limits
imposed by these.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )                  B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X                   www.deeproot.co.in