Re: [Evolution] Sent file too large

On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 13:10 +0530, B S Srinidhi wrote:
The file is 2G and the filesystem can indeed handle 2G+ files.  I'm
running kernel 2.6.13 on Debian sid with reiserfs.

I'm also using ReiserFS. Are you sure that 2G+ files are being handled
correctly? I've faced problems with file that were 1.2G big. Just a
thought. :)

FYI:  I am running ReiserFS on the 2.6.13 kernel series (version 3.6.19
of reiserfsprogs) and I'm having zero problems regularly handling 20 GB
container files and the like.

I doubt this would be a problem with current versions of ReiserFS (v3),
which has been extremely stable for some time now.

Greg