From: Douglas Ward <dward nccumc org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Hot sync
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:57:04 -0500

I am using a Kyocera 7135 Palm Pilot phone with my Mandriva 2006
workstation (Evolution 2.4.1 with KDE 3.4 working with my Exchange 2003
mailbox).  I have configured the Pilot settings and can see
where /home/user/MyPilot has all of the handheld files backed up.  The
computer recognizes the device and it connects and syncs during a Hot
Sync operation.  The problem is that the calendar and contacts list
never update.  I used to use this device on my windows computer before
switching to linux so I have a week or so old calendar and contacts
list.  I have tried both synchronize and copy to palm as options and
nothing works.  Has anyone seen this before?  I would appreciate any
assistance you could offer.  Thanks!
--
Douglas Ward
Director of Information Technology