Re: [Evolution] Exchange problems

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 09:51 +0100, Koen Vermeer wrote:
one can authenticate. Now, as stated above, I cannot get past the
authentication step with the account setup in Evolution, so I cannot
enter any proxy server or other 'advanced' settings to make it work. I

OK, I found out that I can access the other settings by first creating a
different account, and then edit that one. But I cannot find a way to
specify a proxy or the equivalent of 'on fast/slow networks, connect
using http first, then connect using TCP/IP'. So, any help is still
appreciated!

Thanks,

Koen