[Evolution] Exchange problems

Hi,

I am trying to connect to an Exchange server with Evolution (I tried 2.2
and 2.4), but unfortunately when setting up the account, I cannot get
past the 'authenticate' phase in the second screen of the setup. I'm
afraid the university is using some exotic setup (English instructions
on how to setup Outlook are on
http://www.dto.tudelft.nl/fobomail/engels/mapi.htm), and I was wondering
if Evolution is even supposed to work with that, and, if so, which
version of Evolution.

As far as I understand it, with the basic setup, authentication cannot
be tested. The instructions show how to specify a proxy, and after that,
one can authenticate. Now, as stated above, I cannot get past the
authentication step with the account setup in Evolution, so I cannot
enter any proxy server or other 'advanced' settings to make it work. I
would really appreciate it if someone more knowledgeable with respect to
Exchange/Evolution would take a look at the instructions!

Thanks!

Koen Vermeer