[Evolution] Starting new Threads

Hi List Owner,

I am using Evolution 2.4.0 SUSE 10.0 Boxed version.

I  can reply to a list like this one with 'Ctrl+L' (Ctrl-R for all). If
I want to start a new thread instead of answering a thread, with which
key combination can it be done? I notice by just entering the
Evolution-list gnome org address in the To: field, does not always seem
to work (I am doing it with this mail as well, to try to start a new
thread). My mail does not appear every time in the list thread. I have
also somehow succeeded in hijacking a thread as well (ugh).

The list signatures also do not seem to be attached every time. Let's
see with this one.

What am I doing wrong? I have made sure I use the registered e-mail
address I used when registering with the list by looking at the source
of the mail received from the list, to see to whom it was delivered

This happens in other lists as well.

:-/
Al