[Evolution] Re: somethings wrong

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 17:09 +0000, Stephen Green wrote:
Hello,
Is anyone at Gnome aware? do you guys know what wrong with your
evolution mail lists, don't you people keep up with the sections that
don't work right? I have tried unsuccessfully to unsubcribe from your
evolution mailing lists, and I 'm recieving email from other people
trying to unsubscribe from those same lists...In my mailbox? Whats
that about? Why on earth would mail meant for you people be landing in
my
mailbox?
The mailing lists were being migrated from one domain to another. There
were hitches during the switch-over as you have already observed.
They have been fixed now...

-Harish