[Evolution] Re: Exchange and Outlook->Evolultion Migration

Hi,

The link below explains the migration of any data that you have stored
on your windows partition while using OutLook to your Linux partition,
so that the evolution running on Linux can access the data on your
harddisk.

If you do not have any locally stored data on your windows partition and
have all the data on server, then you only need to install the
evolution-exchange rpm, configure an Exchange account, and you should be
able to access your mails/calendar/contacts/tasks from Evolution.

-- Sarfraaz