Re: [Evolution] Re: somethings wrong

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 12:50 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

The mailing lists were being migrated from one domain to another. There
were hitches during the switch-over as you have already observed.
They have been fixed now...

Oh no they haven't.

My subsription was for the digest version, I seem to be getting every
single posting individually.

The page http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/options/evolution-list refuses to
accept my credentials.  I know what is typed is correct, in part because
a couple of times I've cut and pasted the data directly from my initial
subscription details.

Apologies for spamming the list, but even asking for a password reminder
has yet to return anything.

Not happy.

Paul