[Evolution] Stupid MUA Behavior (Trash)

Why is it that when using Evolution as a MUA with IMAP when I delete a piece of mail I have to take a 4 step process to actually delete the trash:
1: Pressing delete places it in the Evolution Trash folder for the IMAP account
2: Expunging the IMAP Account/IMAP/Trash folder moves it to my IMAP Account/Inbox/Trash folder
3: Deleting the items in the IMAP Account/Inbox/Trash folder
4: Finally now I can / have to expunge the Inbox/Trash as well

This is not how I expect the delete process to work (Let me know if this really is the expected behavior, I can't imagine that it is though.)  I have two solutions to this process:
1: Remove the Evolution catch folder Trash for accounts that are IMAP
2: When expunging the Evolution Trash folder actually delete the mail rather than telling the IMAP server to delete the mail (Probably not possible because of constraints / compatibility issues on the IMAP server)

Jeffrey D. Means                                            meaje meanspc com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                          http://www.meanspc.com/
Custom Web Development For Your Needs.                 (970)308-1298

- The stupidity of a stupid person is exercised in a restricted
field; the stupidity of an intelligent individual has a much broader
diffusion, and far greater effect, aided  as it is by the element
of surprise.

- WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
- Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org
= This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom. http://www.anti-dmca.org