[Evolution] Re: mail options

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:13:41 +0200, Riccardo Escher wrote:

I was searching in evolution (2.2.1) for the possibility to set e-mail
options like return-receipt or priority, but I didn't find nothing.
Does somebody know how to set these options?

These are evil features, because:
 * A high priority for you might be low priority or even spam for me
 * Return receipts, as discussed many times before, are immoral

Once upon a time the Evolution team was swearing that they will never
include these features.  Well, as Andre pointed out, r-rcpt was
implemented and I'm pretty sure that under the huge corporate pressure
(morons migrating from the proprietary world and asking for this kind of
crap) the "priority" will be implemented as well (soon).

--
Yavor Doganov                   JID: doganov jabber minus273 org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria           http://fsa-bg.org