[Evolution] Evolution on Debian 3.1 Testing

Hi,

I'm writing this from my Windows partition (I'd rather be using my Debian 3.1 Testing partition) as Evolution crashes upon startup with the seemingly famous 'This application has quit unexpectedly' message. I'm hoping somebody can tell me:

a) Whether I should be talking on this list, or finding out who the Debian maintainer is for the evolution package and talking directly to them.

b) Which log files I should be looking at for further information, and the best way to provide people with that information.

I appreciate this initial post is too generic for anyone to fix the technical issue, but I don't want to post pages of irrelevant information and I don't know my way around the linux logging tools at present. If someone can point me in the right general direction I'll try and figure out the specifics from the man pages.

Thanks in advance,

Mark