Re: [Evolution] Q : exchange calendar offline

I am using evo 2.2.3 & connector 2.2.3.

works for email without problems, but the calendar makes me go crazy.

I am not sure about 2.2.3, but I think it was working in 2.2.4.

've checkmarked the box "copy calendar contents locally for offline
operation" but this does not seem to work, as described above.
also I've checked "Automatically synchronize Account locally" in the
account-editor.

"Automatically synchronize Account locally" options selected all the
address book and calendar folders for offline usage.
"copy calendar contents locally for offline operation" is a per folder
setting.

-Sushma.