[Evolution] Q : exchange calendar offline

hi all,

I am using evo 2.2.3 & connector 2.2.3.

works for email without problems, but the calendar makes me go crazy.

how can I use it in offline mode? When I restart Evolution there are no
calender entries. I need to connect once and then it seems to remember them
when I go offline. This is not quite what I expected, because if Evolution
crashes or I need to reboot while without network access, I wouldn't have
my calender.

I've checkmarked the box "copy calendar contents locally for offline
operation" but this does not seem to work, as described above.
also I've checked "Automatically synchronize Account locally" in the account-editor.

any hints, tips ?

thanks
tr