Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed
- From: Shreyas Sriniavasan <sshreyas novell com>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evo <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:51:47 +0530
On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 00:13 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Just so you guys don't think I do nothing but complain, let me say that
I installed 2.3.7 an hour ago and seem to be seeing a dramatic
improvement in startup speed for my (large) IMAP mailboxes. Evo was
always very noticeably slower than TBird but that gap has closed
significantly or disappeared entirely.
Or is this just my fevered imagination?
No its all true :-). Notzed's recent Imap and camel changes/ re-write
not withstanding a few issues "ROCKS".
] [Thread Prev