Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed

the imap code was recently changed to delay scanning the folder for
changes rather than doing it right at "open" time which makes it appear
faster.

Jeff

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 00:13 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Just so you guys don't think I do nothing but complain, let me say that
I installed 2.3.7 an hour ago and seem to be seeing a dramatic
improvement in startup speed for my (large) IMAP mailboxes. Evo was
always very noticeably slower than TBird but that gap has closed
significantly or disappeared entirely.

Or is this just my fevered imagination?

poc