Re: [Evolution] Access to Exchange shared items after moving

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 08:24 -0700, David Mitchell wrote:
Hi, Sarfraaz

Thanks for responding to my post. OWA works fine (as do the shared
calendars for my Outlook-addicted colleagues). Evolution won't let me
unsubscribe from the subscribed calendars. When I try to subscribe,
under Tools => Subscribe to Folders, the only choice listed under
"Servers" is my  email address.

Hmm, thats not the right place. You should be able to find a menu item
for "Subscribe to other user's folder" under Tools menu in the Exchange
component. And a similar one for unsubscribing too.

-- Sarfraaz